Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats in Epcot

Post Thanks / Like
    Epcot has never been one of my favourite parks yet everyone seems to rave over it. I like the Crash Test Circuit and the Honey I shrunk the Audience ( now annoyingly closed to house M J'S THING) The kids want to see nemo's thing. I've done spaceship earth, the innovations bit and been on the World showcase and the few rides within. Highlight was seeing Starship 5 years ago at the eat to the beat ( seeing them again this year) What is it that gets you in there. I have possibly missed something.
    The last time I went the fireworks weren't as good as i,ve seen before. I loved the parade about 9 years ago huge revolving tribal drums and a fantastic firework finale.
    We go in there everytime but don't come out on the high of the other parks
    What am i missing

Post Thanks / Like
    If the last time you were there was 5 years ago there may be some things you haven't seen or done. Mission Space, Soarin', the revamped Spaceship Earth, now interactive and new films in some of the World Showcase countries.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's my favorite park. I love the WS the best. I enjoy the feel and look of it all. I take my time with the shops and just enjoy each country.

For rides I love Soarin' and the land ride next to Soarin'. Test Track is so much fun to me and I always ending up with a huge grin after that ride. Something about the incline of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I go for the margaritas! hahahaha

No .. really... We really enjoy walking from country to country, looking at the shops, seeing all the different products.
    Its a great place to go for a GOOD meal
    Love the Living Seas... the Nemo ride is great for little ones, and so is Turtle talk with Crush.. a MUST DO
    Soarin is fantastic!
    We also enjoy the Imagination pavilion very much!

Post Thanks / Like
    For me EPCOT holds so many memories and good times. I probably enjoy the "old" Future World more so than the current one. I miss World of Motion and Horizons, Communicore East & West and the original SeaBase Alpha at the Living Seas.

Now as an adult I appreciate World Showcase more than I did as a kid/teenager. It's not like I didn't enjoy it in the past but now I take my time through the countries and enjoy what each one brings.

Ever since EPCOT opened in 1982 it has been my favorite park. Maybe it was because of when it opened and that I grew up with EPCOT. Another reason I think is because it really is a one-of-a-kind theme park. There is nothing else like it.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mission Space, Soarin' (Looking forward to these)

Love the Living Seas... the Nemo ride is great for little ones, and so is Turtle talk with Crush.. a MUST DO (Is this all part of one unit, the old aquarium. But looking forward to seeing it)
    Test Track (Love this and it was the thing that really attracts me back)
    Food is a thing that attracts me anywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1066, post: 229782

Love the Living Seas... the Nemo ride is great for little ones, and so is Turtle talk with Crush.. a MUST DO (Is this all part of one unit, the old aquarium. But looking forward to seeing it)
    ... yeap! its all inside the "aquarium"

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always think of epcot as an adult park

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Epcot is a much more relaxed park, you just tend to wander around. We didnt get to do Nemo last time we went and have no plans to go again next time, but mainly because we dont buy a disney ticket - if we did we would do it again.
    I prefer the other parks which i think are based much more on the movies and characters that both myself and my little girl like

Post Thanks / Like
    Epcot is my favourite park also I reckon.
    It has never seemed to be over crowded whenever we`ve been as the size of the place tends to spread the folks out, and we love to have dinner there from time to time.

Make sure to get a Fastpass for Soarin` [and any other ride in FW that you intend to do] as sometimes there are huge lines, especially for Soarin`.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast