Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok...... The pictures from Kenya

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris words just can't begin to describe how fantastic those pictures are. Thanks again for sharing them with us. That must be the trip of a lifetime.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them with us

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many that are incredible, I've lost the ability to remember (should have made notes) so that I could come back here and comment individually.

I really like the ones of the baboons and the big cats. The birds... well, what can you say other than incredible (and SO many)! You call it a secretary bird... my first thought when I saw it was a Corey Bustard. I'll have to go google! :D

LOVE the blue on the tail of the lizard.

Thank you is getting worn out, isn't it? But, again... thank you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The secretary is a raptor, you can kind of see it has a hooked beak and it stamps on snakes ( and we didnt see any snakes while we were there), they are BIG things we saw half a dozen of them. There are some bustards near the lions, striped grey things.

So many more birds than I could take pictures of

The sun image is not processed, that is it out of the camera, real lion king moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    It absolutely was! (The sun, I mean). Honestly, you could have taken it from the film (but for the lack of animation).

I'm still checking on Bustards! :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Your photos are just absolutely stunning Chris. They are so professional and the subject matter just makes them so much more special

Your excuses are needless as these are just fantastic. I love them! Get goosebumps looking at the lions under the tree. The tortoise is just something else! Where they aldabrans?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sidleydoc's Photostream

I think this would make a fantastic canvas or large print photo
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm won't open on iPad , which one was that.

Another one I like is the zebra with their heads resting on each others back.

They do this as camouflage. By doing this they break up their silhouette against the sky to make the lions think they are an 8 legged beastie with no head. Not sure how effective it is

Post Thanks / Like
    The torts were amazing , sorry no idea what they were. There was so many of them. They were very active.

Post Thanks / Like
    No words, just

Tom (... did I mention )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast