Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why us

Post Thanks / Like
    Rafi one of my mainecoon girls has been diagnosed with renal failure. We have to say good by tomorrow. It's only 3 weeks Since we lost Molly and Foxy. I really feel we have been delta a bad hand over the years, sorry just feel like it at moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    How you feel is how you feel....it's okay. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you have the strength to do what is best for Rafi.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was hard taking her as we knew but could never see her suffer even though we knew it would hurt us.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry MCL.

We lost two of ours within 3 weeks at the beginning of the year. These things are never easy

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Your cats are treated like royalty. It is certainly nothing that can be helped, it is just so sad that it has to happen to someone so knowledgeable
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle you certainly are going through a tough time with your kitties. So sorry to hear.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard times, Michelle. Hard times.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Just awful Michelle, so sorry. It does seem to snowball at times doesn't it. Our babies mean so much to us.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh michelle, im so sorry - youve really been through so much in such a short space of time, how very heartbreaking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast