Thread: Hello Everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, just booked our first holiday to florida, orlando with the kids. Have booked with Virgin and are going premium economy roll on march 2011. If anyone has any sugestions or have information on the cheapest disney tickets. Does the orlando freedom ticket really give you value for money?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome. We bought tickets to disney parks from disney store and we,ve just got our 14 day flexi for 155 an adult which i think is pretty cheap from virgin. One of the best parts of your holiday is the exitement and planning before you go so enjoy and take it all in. There is lots of it

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi coulport and a warm

That first visit to WDW is one heck of an experience and you are bound to make a return visit that`s for sure.
    Also travelling in PE will ease the pain of a long flight, especially on the return journey where hopefully you will be able to get some sleep.

Sorry I can`t help on the ticket issue as my DW and I are have AP`s, but no doubt others will be along soon to answer your question.

See you around the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep your eye on the UK Disney website. They often have a deal for a 14 day ticket for the price of 7 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome and we all are excited for you as it is your first trip

We normally buy ours from Disney store....and like Dawn keep an eye out for the deal...

Done your ESTA yet? If not do it before they start charging you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Disney Secrets! It's great to have you with us. Visiting Disney is quite an adventure! There are loads of members here who are great at providing any info you may need.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    hi and wlecome hope you have a fun and safe trip
    JEREMY