Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your travel 'To Do' list

Post Thanks / Like
    Since everyone is coming home from fantastic holidays, I thought we could all plan our next holiday destinations

Disney aside (It goes without saying!), where do you REALLY want to visit or go back to?

Top of my list (even before disney ) is to go back to Hong Kong. It feels like my 2nd home now. I have so many friends there that have visited England since the exchange and I really must go back. I would go there to live in a heart-beat.

Second on my list (thanks to Chris & Lisa) is Kenya I've always wanted to go there but never thought I would, seeing their photos just makes me feel as though I NEED to be there

I also want to visit Japan (Waiting for Kazza's photos eagerly )

Where do you want to visit?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    well after ive been to florida in april the plan is as follows

new york ~ ive always wanted to go there and new york is definately first on my list

jamaica ~ is next ive always wanted to do a carribbean holiday

lapland ~ ive been once before when chelsea and chloe were little and i absolutely loved it there. now i need to go back to take courtney and tyler.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmm let's see, I'd like to see more of the far east, orient express from Chiang mai to Singapore (hopefully do that for our 25th) Australia, tour the west coast and pacific north west of America, go on a ranch holiday, safari, tour Spain staying in paradors, Hawaii, new York, Chicago, china, Vietnam, Prague, St Petersburg, Vienna, Moscow...so pretty much everywhere really!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to go back to Aus and Singapore really loved it. California has a big appeal.
    I love the Greek Isles but there is nothing like Blighty when the suns out. When the suns out. Yeah right

Post Thanks / Like
    Always fancied grand canyon and Hawaii

All the Disney parks we haven't done yet

Post Thanks / Like
    I am torned between Mexico and Kenya (Due to Chris and Lisa!) for the next trip (which will be two years time)

Post Thanks / Like
    Egypt. I have always wanted to go there

I'd love to visit Greece,Italy, UK, China all sorts of places

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's far easier for me to say where I don't want to go... and that's not an absolute, it's for "right now..." Afghanistan and Iraq. Saudi Arabia. Iran. I'll skip them for a bit thanks.

Anywhere else? Fair game. Starting of course with Ireland. We'd love to see all of the UK, too. Kenya, of course and Botswana too. Australia, India, China (Herself has been, but I'd love to go "back" with her) France, all of Europe really.

See? Everywhere!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched a documentary last night on Echo the elephant from Amboseli , for the first time watched something like that and could relate to it. Very strange.

Can't really think about any more trips at the moment. It's like when you finish a really great book and don't read for a bit. ( or is that just me)

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many places that I want to visit. I desperately want to visit Europe. I would love to vacation in Fiji. I think Eygpt would be awesome.

I have lived in, visited, or even been through several states in the US, but I have a few that have not made it on that list. I want to go to Alaska, Hawaii, New Hampshire, Maine, and Oregon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast