Thread: car rental

Post Thanks / Like
    going to rent a car for the first time in Florida . We are going to get a small compact car , I'd love an Eclipse LOL , but in your experience . Who is the most reasonable in price ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Try Budget, Enterprise and National. Oh and Dollar. They tend to be the lowest. DO NOT GO with Easy Car Rental! They are terrible and their cars are wrecks!!!

Or, you could just ask Johnie!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this : No ? Johnie need a code LOL http://www.carrentalexpress.com/rez/...hicle_details&

Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes, is that the one .

Post Thanks / Like
    I so want Jim to buy an eclipse . Maybe renting one will give him that push . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Noooooooooooo! Not EZ rental!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, skip that one .

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink we managed to get a small car for my trip in June for $10/day!! We did it through Hotwire. All the rental places through hotwire are in the terminal so no transfers needed.

BTW, I have used EZ before in 2004/2005 and we didn't have any problems at all. Just my experience but I haven't used them in a few years.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. They are terrible Rosie! I'm glad you didn't have any problems with them though.

Post Thanks / Like
    We always rent a car when we go. Lately I've been using Priceline and getting good rates. You could try that. It's usually cheaper than the traditional route.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!