Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please do happy dance with me

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to take this time and share that in a couple of weeks I will be starting the official beginning of my LAST year of graduate school!

Hopefully by this time next year I will be starting an internship. I am preparing my applications now and they happen to be located all over the US. I hope to go for interviews in late Dec and throughout Jan.

Today I emailed the proposal of my dissertation to my chair. My sense of relief on that one is incredible! I will be spending the next year working on it. I don't want to dawdle and have to work on it while on internship, so my relaxed state can only last a short while!

When it's all said an done, I will have spent 5 years on my undergraduate degree and then another 6 years on my graduate degree.

I can't wait to hear, Dr. Foreverducky...it will be a hard earned degree.

Please celebrate with me. Just one more year of school!

Post Thanks / Like

So proud of you and all of your hard work Oh and don't think I forgot you, I will be getting that info to you :D

Post Thanks / Like

Go Dr Foreverducky Go go GO Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck in that final year ducky. Won't be long and it will be Dr. Ducky.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!!! I think I remember you writing your undergraduate dissertation??

Imagine having 'Dr. foreverducky' on stationary!'
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! It's just so exciting. I remember when the light at the end of the tunnel never existed, now I can see that light. It's bright and shining.

Post Thanks / Like
    We will call you Dr. Lucky Ducky!!!!!! So proud!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! :9: Yes! :9: Yes! :9: The light in the tunnel is growing brighter and brighter! Stand aside and wait for the train to pull up, then leap aboard!

It truly seems like yesterday when you were deciding whether to take that particular state job or not.

You've come a very long way Miss! Keep up the hard work. It really is all worth it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink! Yep, more work to do and I will just keep trekking until I walk for graduation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast