Thread: character outlet

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was a disney outlet or is there two . Which outlet is the store at ? For anyone thats been there , is it worth the trip to go there . Are there good deals ? Is there a Dooney & Bourke outlet ? What deals have you got ? Sorry for all the questions

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a Disney outlet at Premium Outlet Malls near DTD. There is a Character Connection with Disney outlet merchandise at Lake Buena Vista Outlets, and I do believe there is a Disney outlet at the new Prime outlets but I've not seen it.

There is a Coach outlet at Prime. I was in there and left totally unimpressed. Guess I'm not into Coach much!

Can't say as the prices are very good at Prime. I was only in a few stores, (Tumi, Coach and Crabtree and Evelyn) and their prices were the same as retail.

I did get a wonderful small suitcase at Tumi. It's carryon size and guaranteed for life. I also got some items at Crabtree and Evelyn which is, along with Caswell Massey, my favorite personal products shop.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not impressed by Coach either Sister Tink . I like Dooney & Bourke . glad you found something you liked .
    I got this all written down along with Mainely Lobster .
    As we get closer , I will ask for directions , I think this is 192 ?

Post Thanks / Like
    No. Premium is Vine St, follow the signs for Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine. It's just beyond Crossroad's Plaza.

Lake Buena Visa is on 536, and Prime is at the "end" of I-Drive (opposite end from the Convention Center).

The Verizon store tried to sell me a Dooney and Bourke case for my Pocket PC. It was SIXTY DOLLARS!!! Needless to say, they still have it!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh My, I'm loss already , I will print this out tomorrow and put it with my itinerary . I guess I better start mapping our directions . Will the outlets be near the Country Inn, LBV ?
    $60.00 I got the pink purse, you can carry it or strap it, with the beach umbrellas and got it on sale for $89.00 .

Post Thanks / Like
    $89? I have to say, that seems a lot to me! I'm tighter than bark to a tree though, so that won't surprise you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 16925
    $89? I have to say, that seems a lot to me! I'm tighter than bark to a tree though, so that won't surprise you!
    LOL , it was originally $155.00 , so I got a bargain .
    Plus I had boscov dollars .

Post Thanks / Like
    There are 2 outlet malls. The one closest to Lake Buena Vista is http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

the one that is at the end of International Drive is http://www.primeoutlets.com/

Both have a Disney Character outlet. There should be a listing of all the stores with each link.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    There's the one at Lake Buena Vista, too. That's the name of the outlets, Lake Buena Vista outlets. It's west on 536. It's a funny little place. Sometimes great to visit, and other times a dud. There is a Character Connection there. You can get WDW merchandise (primarily) and stuff from the other parks too.

Post Thanks / Like
    They had stuff from Hong Kong Disneyland last time we were there!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!