Thread: Laptop Bag Suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    I need a new laptop bag, and I'd like to invest a bit of money (not mine, but the school's so YAY!) into one that will hold up for a good length of time...any suggestions? Keeping in mind that I have to haul TWO lappies around with me these days...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd get one with wheels......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Tink recommends the 'duck' ones? I don't even know if 'duck' is the brand name, it is something 'duck' related

I suppose I'd have been more helpful if I didn't even post this
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mandarina Duck. They have a great selection and a wicked roller (it's RED!!!! :9: :9: ). Check out their line before you plunk for any other brand.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 230801
    Mandarina Duck. They have a great selection and a wicked roller (it's RED!!!! :9: :9: ). Check out their line before you plunk for any other brand.
    one day we'll have to persuade you to photo your range of bags

I was confident that no one had spent as much on laptop cases/bags as I had until I met you
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. For a "I don't use a purse" snob, I am a total freak when it comes to Computer Bags!!! LOL. Used to be "brief cases" but now it's laptop bags.

Rolling ones are nice (and depending upon the situation, very useful) but usually they are miserable, hateful things to try and carry (and you need to carry them sometimes regardless). Especially miserable in the winter... snow and ice.

So! There are definitely other companies; Tumi makes a line of very sturdy bags, but Mandarina Duck appeals to my sense of fashion (HEY!!! I DO TOO HAVE ONE) as well as gadgety "things" they incorporate into their bags, like stainless steel mesh pockets.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to get one for uni. Not sure how much I'll be using my laptop at uni so I'm going to have a look round first
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)