Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home from Boston with more sad news

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all.

We had a wonderful time in Boston. We are completely in love with the city.

Sadly today Nigel said Tinkerbell our 1 year old Mainecoon did not seem right. I said perhaps she was sad from the death of our other 3 cats and that she had missed us. Sadly she seemed to get worse through out the day. We took her vets and it looks like polycistic on her kidneys. It's an inherited disease and nothing can be done to make her better. We will hear more tomorrow. What makes me really cross is when I spoke to the mil she said she had been sick all weekend yet they did nothing and just left her. I even spoke to them when I got home and nothing was said. All she said today was we wondered when you would notice and her and fill had discussed it looked like she would soon pass. I am so livid it's unreal

Post Thanks / Like
    Im really sorry hun

Its been really rough in your neck of the woods lately

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been a rough patch for you hun, I hope the news is better than you expect. I guess some people don't get how important our fur babies are.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't know what to say
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    How horrible..I just don't even have words

How nasty of your mil not to tell you something was wrong

Lots of hugs and pixie dust for you and your furbabies

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah no, Michelle. :( Too much sadness for you lately.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle, i cant believe how rough things have been for you later. I dont agree with what your mil did at all, she shouldve told you that things were not right. Really hope theres some good news for you today

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all.

Tinkerbell is in the vets under going lots of tests still and treatment for liver/pancreas infection. We have to phone at 6pm for an update. They say if the treatment does not work then its something more sinister. I just hope if it is the infection that they have gotten to it in time and that they do not say that she would have stood a better chance if they had seen her earlier.
    I have a mixture of emotions and do not know how i will handle seeing the inlaws. Its so heartbreaking, i just keep crying. We were sat here this time last week waiting to hear if we would have to let Rafi go. If we have to let her go dh will have to go say goodbye as i can not go through it again.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast