Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You can tell it's September in the Atlantic

Post Thanks / Like
    It's like an assembly line out there right now!! The only effect EARL is having on Florida is it's bringing in drier air (which feels great). FIONA is not going to impact Florida. GASTON, however, is currently heading on or more southern route than the previous two. It's still way too early though to be concerned (see 2nd image).

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... here we go. Time to check the cans of tuna...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurricane Party! Quick... fill the bathtub with ice and beer! Who needs water anyway?

Tom (... the last sheet of plywood from Home Depot is mine!)

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a charcoal grill, a smoker and two propane grills (an electric one too, but that's not a 'cane supply). Every time Herself sees another grill she thinks "it's a Hurricane Supply" is reason enough to buy it!

So!! Hurricane Party and Tink and Herself's!! The electric will be out and we'll need to cook and eat a freezer full of "stuff!" Come hungry and like warm whiskey. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 231038
    We have a charcoal grill, a smoker and two propane grills (an electric one too, but that's not a 'cane supply). Every time Herself sees another grill she thinks "it's a Hurricane Supply" is reason enough to buy it!

So!! Hurricane Party and Tink and Herself's!! The electric will be out and we'll need to cook and eat a freezer full of "stuff!" Come hungry and like warm whiskey. :D
    We have a propane grill with a side burner. You gotta have that so you can still make coffee if you lose power!!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. The larger of the two propane grills has the side burner and the rotisserie (but you'd need electricity for that). :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Can we say the "H" word then?

Post Thanks / Like
    NO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh we had a very scary Gaston a few years ago. What a mess that one caused!

I'm headed to Memphis tomorrow and you watch.....I won't get to go cause of Earl

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 231109
    I won't get to go cause of Earl

Blame him!

Tom (... the possibilities are endless!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast