Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The DeafJeff live trip report (update 17:01 09 sep 2010)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 231869
    Today is a perfect day for a water park. It's HOT and sunny! (Nearly melted walking the boy to school this morning)!
    Tink does this mean you have custody during the school year? If so, congratulations.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    No, that means he and his Da are living with us for awhile!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 231968
    :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to my world Tink!!!! Seriously, how wonderful that you'll be able to see all the little things that are so important in his life You may even become a sports fan if Seth is into that sort of thing! It still amazes me that I've become one :tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, depending on the sport, I may already be a fan! Seth is more of an artsy, musical kind of kid. We're looking into piano lessons. Challenge is stuffing a piano into our tiny, overly full house!

So! Back to Jeff! It's another great day in Central Florida. HOT again (yesterday was brutal).

Hopefully, they have a good day planned that involves AC!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 231991
    Well, depending on the sport, I may already be a fan! Seth is more of an artsy, musical kind of kid. We're looking into piano lessons. Challenge is stuffing a piano into our tiny, overly full house!

So! Back to Jeff! It's another great day in Central Florida. HOT again (yesterday was brutal).

Hopefully, they have a good day planned that involves AC!
    Yeah I hope the heat hasn't gotten to them already. BTW Tink I would like to place my order for cooler weather for 18-29 October. Can you assist please? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 231991
    Challenge is stuffing a piano into our tiny, overly full house!
    Tink, not to change the subject but what about some of the digital pianos or the likes of the Yamaha Clavinova's. I've had a Clavinova in the house for years in addition to our grand piano and it's a wonderful learning and practice instrument.

Tom (... every kid should take music lessons!)

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll look into it Catrancher!

It's wicked hot again. The walk to school isn't far at all, and I've returned in need of a shower and a whole new set of clothes!

Hope the "boys" are staying cool!

Post Thanks / Like
    "having cuppa at writes stop at DHS (how British are we?!) we roade Aerosmith twice love it!"
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast