Thread: Best villa area

Post Thanks / Like
    can I ask if anyone knows the various villa areas well enough to help me with a question?

we're nervous drivers over there, I know everyone says its easy but we just are so we dont want to have a complicated or long drive from the villa to disney.

can anyone recommend a villa or area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi...You will find this the best map arround and well worth haveing, have never found a better map for our guests to use, it has a villa comunity map on it too..

Tourist Map of Orlando, Florida

You can contact any of us villa owners for more information and help as we will be glad to offer our knowledge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a link to a map showing the communities closest to WDW.

Hold your mouse over the coloured teardrops and the name of the location will appear.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Formosa Gardens area is generally considered to be the closest to Disney property.

There are several communities along Old Lake Wilson Road which are an easy drive to Disney - you go up Lake Wilson until you reach 192, make a right at the lights and a mile down on the right is the Disney World exit.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a great link Slowhand! Thank you!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have stayed in Formosa Gardens before, it was very very easy to access the Disney parks via the Sherbeth Road route from there. If I was a nervous driver I would use this route.