Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *sniff* *cry* *sob*

Post Thanks / Like
    My beautiful little girl is at her first day of PreK today. I just can't believe it. She was so excited and was ready to go and Mommy was just barely hanging on She gave her Daddy and I hugs and kisses and marched into that class never looking back, I was so proud of her. Then I cried She has such a beautiful spirit and I can't wait to see the amazing things she is going to do in this life, but it is harder than I ever thought possible to let her take these first steps. I thought giving birth was hard

So there you have it..a sad and very happy Mommy day for me. I'll post pictures of her first day tonight, but for now..this is all I see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww sweetie, there there! Here's a tissue, blow your nose. The best is yet to come.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Shelly, how wonderful that she is so confident that she is ready for everything life has to offer - that's fantastic parenting on your part.

Can't wait to see the pictures :-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh i remember you first posting that photo - seems like just yesterday doesnt it? You have a beautiful little girl, inside and out - and yes, you should be very proud of her!

Post Thanks / Like
    I sobbed when my boys started school I remember walking back to my car and sitting there sobbing other mums seemed not to be bothered but for me it was the end of them being my babies I needn't have worried there still my babies at 19 and 22 :)

Post Thanks / Like
    She never looked back?! That's amazing. How confident she must be!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are a good mama Shelly. You have prepared this beautiful, happy and very confident daughter so that she can do all of these things.

And it's ok to cry.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my gosh, her beautiful little smiling face really hasn't changed has it?

You can cry as much as you want, i know exactly how you feel

i can't believe it's that time already, all the babies are growing into gorgeous little people

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful job you and Da have done with her Mama. That she didn't look back speaks volumes! She's strong and self assured and willing to step into the future...

Good work!

But I'm leaking...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 232246
    What a beautiful job you and Da have done with her Mama. That she didn't look back speaks volumes! She's strong and self assured and willing to step into the future...

Good work!

But I'm leaking...
    Ditto

You must be very proud of her Shelly. She is such a beautiful young lady.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast