Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coco the cat

Post Thanks / Like
    3 years ago we had to make the sad decision to rehome Coco one of our cats. He was not happy with our others. My aunt said she would take him but sadly within 24 he managed to escape and she could not find him. He was micro chipped and she promised she would change all details and then when he went she said she had notified them. We knew deep down she did not but had to believe what she had said. Fast forward to today when I get a call from a pet rescue home in Plymouth to say they have him. Wow, I asked why they had not phoned the new owner and they said he was still under our address and had never been reported missing. Being cat lovers and responsible we will take him back. We are unsure how he will settle but will try and if he does not like being in doors we will feed him and he will have shelter in our pen or conservatory at night.

I got the ashes back from vet today of Tinkerbell and Rafi. I thought I was ready but was not. The vets was packed as well which I did not expect but they were very good and made sure I got out of there quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. That is some odd series of "coincidences" isn't it, Michelle? I hope Coco is able to settle with you this time. Welcome home Coco!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 232291
    Wow. That is some odd series of "coincidences" isn't it, Michelle? I hope Coco is able to settle with you this time. Welcome home Coco!
    Yes it is

Post Thanks / Like
    It's as though it was meant to be Hoping he settles for you
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Josh said it's as if he has wanted till now to be found, maybe it will be a small comfort at this very sad time for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    So bittersweet michelle, but, im so pleased he will be coming home to you - lets hope he settles in. When will you be picking him up, it will be interesting to see what he's like with you

Post Thanks / Like
    Fate!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, I think it is meant to be.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Coco is home. He has been playing with cat nip and is now asleep on the sofa, like he never left. He is hissing at my Maine coons and I hope he settles as he hated them before and that's why we reluctantly re-homed him. He has been well looked after and I hope no family is missing him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how wonderful he settled so quickly - i bet he remembered it straight away!
    Do you think he would learn to tolerate the other cats or do you think hes an all or nothing type of cat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast