Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Lola cat is missing :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so upset. Yesterday afternoon I forgot to monitor our "new" cat Puds and dog Sorrel - they are still getting to know each other and only have supervised visits for now. I heard almighty barking and yowling and saw that Sorrel had Puds pinned in a corner and I panicked, really shouting and screaming at Sorrel to leave him alone and for Garry to come in from the garden and help. Puds got away and wasn't phased in the least, it seems it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it looked and she was just teasing him, and I'd totally overreacted. I am usually so calm and nothing much gets me panicked, it's not like me. 20 minutes later we noticed our lovely cat Lola was missing - we think she must have gotten so spooked she bolted through the open door into the woods. She never gets spooked about anything, but Garry said I had sounded dreadful :( The awful thing is she is an indoor cat, and only comes out for supervised walks with us in the garden, and has never been out on her own for more than 20 minutes. We searched for her from then till we went to bed, and nothing. Garry "slept" by the front door in case she came back but this morning there is still no sign. We are both so scared for her as she has no idea how to look after herself and I don't even know if she has a sense of direction. I thought she might be holed up somewhere frightened, and am hoping as it gets light she will emerge. If not I'll take Sorrel into the woods to look for her, but we are only assuming she bolted up there, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I feel dreadful, especially after our other cat Mr Darcy going missing 3 months ago. I feel as if I have let her down so badly, she should never have got out.

Any spare pixiedust, prayers or whatever else you have would be so appreciated. I'm so scared for her and we love her so much, she's such a character....sorry for the rambling :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw Deb

Come home Lola!

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh deb how awful for you I know your animals are like your children hope you find her soon xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no

Fingers crossed for her safe return today

Post Thanks / Like
    oh no. I hope she returns safe and sound.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw no :( Im sure Lola wouldnt have gone too far, especially if shes not sure of her surroundings, hopefully shes just sitting up a tree somewhere.
    Thinking of you all today, i hope she comes home soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone

Sorrel and I have been out for an hour looking for her and shouting, but nothing :( Going to have a coffee and go out again.....she only has a little voice so we couldn't hear her unless we were right next to her, but if she is close by and safe I can't understand why she won't come out to see us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no :( Hope he hasn't gone far and she comes back very soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending shedloads of Deb. Come home Lola. Mummy is worried!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no Deb really sorry to hear that. Have you looked up In the trees too just in case she went up. Hope you find her :hug:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast