Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Our Lola cat is missing :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Still thinking of little Lola..

I hope she finds her way home very soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone Still nothing :(

Josh, I at first thought she may be in the house or garage and kept looking, but I think by now she's have come out, or more to the point, the dogs would have sniffed her out.

Been out in the woods this morning again, but today I'm going to put out more flyers, widen my search, and go to the only shop we have nearby and put a poster in the window. She could have wandered the other way, towards the village. It would be out of character for her to do so, but it would also have been out of character for her to bolt which is what we've been assuming. We have no idea what happened in the half hour or so before we noticed she was missing. So I will be considering all options.

Please keep sending the magic dust and the good thoughts, it helps

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping Lola comes home today!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear Lola is still missing . I hope she comes home soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb so sorry to hear about you beloved cat. Hope that she does eventually turn back up. I know it really hurts to lose one no matter how it happens.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    How's it going? I keep popping in, in hopes that you will have found her and posted the news.

Post Thanks / Like
    She has come back!!!!!

We had just gotten back from searching for her 20 minutes ago, and Garry went outside and heard a couple of little squeaks, looked down, and she was cautiously peeping out from under the car!! We have no idea where she has been but she is totally covered in grass seeds so that her fur is matted with them, but we will tackle that tomorrow. She is incredibly happy to be back and is her normal self!!!! We have opened a bottle of champagne we are so relieved :D

Thank you so much for your concern and support, it has really helped me

So happy!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Woo hoo!
    Welcome home Lola! You naughty girl worrying Mummy and Daddy like that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh!!!! That is such wonderful news!! :9: :9: :9: SOOOO needed some good news today!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast