Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Our Lola cat is missing :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda, post: 232666
    Oh what wonderful news, what a huge relief. She needs a cell phone ;)
    Good point. I shall see if she can grow some moveable thumbs then she can text me

I know it was only 3 days and everyone says that cats disappear all the time, but t was the fact that she has never been away from home, and we weren't even sure she knew how to be a real cat! I'm still pizzled really as to why she disappeared - she does potter about outside in our courtyard pretending to look for mice and goes on supervised walks with us, and has never shown any interest in going elsewhere. I was reading yesterday that indoor cats that bolt become scared in the "outside" world as it's unfamiliar, and often just go into survival mode, and literally don't move and hide away for a few days until they feel brave enough to emerge even though they're probably so very close to the house. They don't respond to calls for them till they feel ok. So that sounds likely. Anyway, she is back! And the door will only be open when we are watching her.

She spent all last night snuggled into me :) And now she's trying to "help" with my internet stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    It's such a releif that she is back I bet :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness what a huuuuuge relief!!! Im so pleased shes back - not as pleased as you though obviously!

Post Thanks / Like
    She's probably so happy to be back in her natural surroundings that she will be "in your way" for days! It does make sense that once out, she'd hide herself in a place where she felt safe and then just wait until her instincts allowed her to return.

But I'm tellin' ya' all that matted grass seed? Definitely up to no good.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    She's probably so happy to be back in her natural surroundings that she will be "in your way" for days! It does make sense that once out, she'd hide herself in a place where she felt safe and then just wait until her instincts allowed her to return.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Goog grief Deb - just seen this thread! So pleased Lola's back where she belongs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 232679

Well Tink, she is my gal!!!! ;)

Thanks everyone :)

Post Thanks / Like
    So pleased to hear Lola is home.

Post Thanks / Like
    YAY!!!!! Welcome Home Lola cat!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Such a relief

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456