Thread: raglan road

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    ate there a few times always had a nice meal good entertainment too

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    My ex loved the food there and we tended to stop by during the day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't been in awhile, but used to enjoy one of the Irish music bands that played there. We like the outdoor bar area (Hole in the Wall) for a Guinness and an appetizer or two. That's our favorite way to enjoy Raglan Road. Not too thrilled with the kitchen's offerings.

The fish and chips from Cooke's of Dublin is far better than that which is served indoors at the main restaurant.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Only been twice but wasn't too keen on the food. We also went too early in the evening as we never saw any entertainment while we were there.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVE Raglan. Agree with the others. Unless you're into over-priced cuisine you don't know much about, this place may not fit your needs. However, my mom and I split a dish one time that was basically chicken, potatoes, and vegetables and it was fab. I've also gotten some good fish n' chips. Great beer selection and fun atmosphere & entertainment.
    Gwen