Thread: Holy low rates, Batman!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We looked into going to WDW this weekend for a couple night since we have Friday off of work. My DW found a $54 rate for the All-Star resorts!!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!!! That's lower than it's been in years and years and years!!! It's really slow right now, so I can understand why they'd drop the rates.

So? You going to WDW this weekend Disney Freak?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Lowest I paid was $59 Inc tax military rate in 2003, you can't say no at that price lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 232608
    WOW!!!! That's lower than it's been in years and years and years!!! It's really slow right now, so I can understand why they'd drop the rates.

So? You going to WDW this weekend Disney Freak?
    We decided to stay home for the long weekend. We are going to be there in a little over a month, then again the 2nd week of December and another trip somewhere between late January, early February. We don't want to seem Disney greedy.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Greedy?! That's not GREEDY!!!! That's practical!!! How can you not come up? It's your civic duty to keep the economy on an upswing! Seriously, dude. You GOTTA!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My BFF and I got that rate when we went in August. I think it probably depends on if anything special is going on, and if it's the weekend or not.

I've been looking up weekend rooms at the Values and they're $89 but, the FAWF is going on now...
    Gwen