Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princess Celebrations for all ages

Post Thanks / Like
    Inside every little girl - or woman - is a fairy tale Princess longing to be noticed. So imagine her delight when she discovers that you asked the Fairy Godmother to present her as a royal Princess to the kingdom - Disney’s Magical Kingdom, of course!

Before she even steps inside her resort room, she sees a beautiful sash on the door that declares her to be a Princess. Then, when she steps into the room, she finds a letter just for her from the Fairy Godmother and a personalized proclamation of her royal heritage!

After that she discovers the royal gifts. From the sparkling tiara that crowns her head, to the magical wand that gives her the power to dream, your Princess will be living her dream come true. Whether your Princess is a woman with a heart for fairy tales, a junior Princess (ages 7-12), or a little princess (ages 3-6), we have just the right celebration that will help you present her to her Royal Kingdom.

Presenting Your Royal Princess - Adult (13+) - $485
    Elegant cream and gold satin princess door sash that says “Princess” on one side of the sash and “Dreams Come True” on the other
    Personalized letter from the Fairy Godmother, with sparkling wand
    Rose petals sprinkled in the room
    Three elegant cream and gold boxes with Dream, Wish, Believe inscribed on each:
    Dream box reveals an enchanting and sparkling Princess tiara set upon a satin pillow
    Wish box reveals a silver and crystal Princess tiara necklace nestled in a black velvety box
    Believe box reveals a bejeweled pink and silver Princess compact and ornate Princess perfume decanter
    Princess rose bouquet in a crystal vase accented with sparkling gems
    A Princess satin sash to wear with elegant tiara pin (adjusts to “one size fits all”)
    Princess Proclamation in frame personalized by the Fairy Godmother

Presenting Your Royal Princess – Junior (7-13 yrs old) - $435
    Elegant cream and gold satin princess door sash that says “Princess” on one side of the sash and “Dreams Come True” on the other.
    Personalized letter from the Fairy Godmother, with sparkling wand
    Rose petals sprinkled in the room.
    Three elegant cream and gold boxes with Dream, Wish, Believe inscribed on each:
    Dream box reveals an enchanting and sparkling Princess tiara set upon a satin pillow
    Wish box reveals a silver and crystal Princess tiara necklace nestled in a black velvety box
    Believe box reveals a bejeweled pink and silver Princess compact and ornate Princess perfume decanter
    A Princess satin sash to wear with elegant tiara pin (adjusts to “one size fits all”)
    Princess Proclamation in frame personalized by the Fairy Godmother
    An enchanting Princess balloon**
    Princess make-up kit
    Two oversized and delicious Princess cookies set upon a silver tray
    Two exquisite milk chocolate “carriage” delicacies

Presenting Your Royal Princess – Child (3-6 yrs old) - $435*
    Pink Princess door sash that says “Princess” on one side and “Dreams come true” on the other side
    Princess autograph book and pen
    An enchanting Princess box which holds her sparkling tiara presented on a pink chenille pillow
    Letter from Fairy Godmother with sparkling wand
    Rose petals sprinkled in the room
    Her very own enchanting Princess pink backpack, presented in sparkling pink tulle and ribbon
    A royal pink chenille blanket with ruffle that can transform into a princess cape
    Pink bejeweled picture frame with personalized Princess Proclamation by the Fairy Godmother
    Cinderella Coach balloon**
    Memento box with Princess bracelet
    Princess coloring book with stickers and crayons
    Princess cookies set on a silver tray
    Keepsake wand for bubble blowing (pink bubbles included)
    Princess make-up
    Princess confetti
    Two exquisite milk chocolate “carriage” delicacies

* This gift is not intended for children under the age of 3 years old.

** Please note: Guests of Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Lodge will recieve an enchanting “Princess” door handle sign in place of the balloon, for the protection of the animals.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, thats alot of $$$$

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 232777
    Wow, thats alot of $$$$
    ....and people will pay it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can honestly say there is no princess in me longing to get out.

Kids? OK. I get that. Adults? Well, with the exception of a couple of folks I know that would do this tongue in cheek... nope, not getting the allure.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I can maybe see guys ordering it for their girlfriends in the lead up to a proposal.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow that is pricey!

Post Thanks / Like
    The sensible side of me says what a croc but the disney side of me says whoa! I'd love to walk into that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 232822
    The sensible side of me says what a croc but the disney side of me says whoa! I'd love to walk into that!
    Me too!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Me three!

Post Thanks / Like
    Belle, Ariel and snow white! Lol

Will someone hint to Jon for next year please :tongue:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast