Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which character are you usually

Post Thanks / Like
    Ding! Ding! Ding!!! Winner down front!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 233189
    :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Minnie is my favorite. I swear when my parents and I went last Jan. and the line for Toon Town was super-short, we waited and there were tears in my eyes when I FINALLY after 30 yrs. got to hug Minnie, it was my dream come true. (And Mickey)

Same way when I got to meet the Fairy Godmother behind Cinderella's castle the year before. I was like, holy ****!! I am HUGGING the Fairy Godmother! PLEEEEZZZEE grant me a wish...she has yet to grant it but, it was pretty dang cool all the same.

I also go to meet the Wicked Stepmother and Stepsisters in Belle's Garden down the hill from the castle. They were hilarious.

My ma was sent over the edge when we got to meet Snow White just off of Main Street in the building by Tony's. Ma couldn't get over how much the girl sounded (and looked!) like Snow. Although I'm pretty sure in real life she was a blond...

In that same building, I got to meet Alice & The White Rabbit, which I thought was pretty cool. Alice was fun to talk to and she was still there in Aug. when Amy & I went. That same actress was in the afternoon parade and on top of the mushroom during the MSEP.

Aladdin, The Genie, Sleeping Beauty, Belle & The Beast, and Pooh and Friends were also very nice at Epcot (last year).
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never met any of the characters before

Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to take the oppotunity to say that I believe those actors in those suits and costumes work VERY hard in this Florida heat the majority of the year and then the cold snaps we get when it's not bone-melting hot out here. I hope every visitor appreciates the work that those cast members do. I believe most of the claims that have been levvied against those suited cast memebers are false because it is probably extremely hard to navigate in on of those things. I'm pretty sure I accidentally grabbed Belle's posterior one time and I'm pretty sure Tigger's paw went where it shouldn't have been one time. BUT when you're used to posing one way and then there's a lot of posing and shifting of other people going on...it can get confusing.
    Gwen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12