Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you celebrate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever celebrated your birthday/anniversary/special occasion at Disney? If so, how did you make it special?

Post Thanks / Like
    Celebrated my birthday at EPCOT in 2008 with my DW and treated my Dad to a day at the park. That was the last time I was able to enjoy Disney with him.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    We celebrated my 50th birthday by staying at the GF, having dinner at V&A, and enjoying all the attention!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a few of those, but my favourite was Crystal Palace breakfast on my 50th birthday with a hug from Piglet.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    We celebrated our silver wedding anniversary with dinner at the Chef`s Table at V & A`s.
    That was great, although we did get some strange looks from the chefs as they had been told it was our golden wedding anniversary, and our menus were customised to this effect!

The GF arranged for some room decorations with a card from Cinderella/Prince Charming, followed by the delivery of a box of hand made chocolates and even the "box" was edible!

Post Thanks / Like
    We celebrated Herself's birthday with a stay at Poly concierge. We had a special cake, surprise guests, and lovely gifts waiting in our room from dear friends. The holiday also included the segway tour and some other fun events.

We also celebrated Herself's Mother's 75th birthday with a DCL cruise with 18 family members. It was quite a time, and in the end all was well but we'll not be rushing back to DCL.

There were cakes for the birthday and lovely gifts for us in our stateroom from very dear friends.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We too have celebrated an anniversary or two at WDW. Although not our Silver (like Slowhand)!

For us, it's dinner at V&A also. As far as I'm concerned, there's no better way to celebrate any major occasion than that!

Tom (... got the menus to prove it!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, they all sound fantastic

Post Thanks / Like
    We just celebrated DH's birthday in May. We had dinner at Cali Grill, sat by the window during Wishes. We had a couples massage at the Saratoga Springs Spa - soo nice! We also did the Fort Wilderness Segway tour.

We are celebrating our 5yr Wedding anny in October. We are eating at Ohana' where we ate our wedding meal 5 years ago!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 233413
    We had a couples massage at the Saratoga Springs Spa - soo nice
    I've been interested in this for a while - any more info would be great Rosie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast