Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if you could add a country to the world showcase...

Post Thanks / Like
    if you could add a country to the world showcase... which country would it be and what would you have in there????

Post Thanks / Like
    Welllll, Ireland. Or India. Or Australia...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Since there is NOTHING from South America it would be nice to have that continent represented. Also Spain and Russia come to mind.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Russia would be interesting!

I would like to see Austrailia or Egypt.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have also thought they should add Greece. They could have a wonderful table service restaurant and then an attraction that was themed after Hercules. They could also add a fastpast attraction with an Olympic event theme (bobsled type rollercoaster for example).

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I would vote for Argentina, or chile, or another south american country. with rich flavors and a huge variety of activites there could be some fun attractions developed. I would want to see an e-ticket attraction though.

what about the expansion of Germany with a Matterhorn style attraction or something similar with that imagineering flair we all love.
    Rico's Cast Experience Blog
    Ricosexperience.blogspot.com
    Ricoscast@gmail.com
    College Program Aug. '09-Jan. '10
    WDW Visits
    Feb. 1998
    July 2008- Grand Floridian
    August 23, 2009- Hilton

DLR Visits
    Too Many to even put a number on
    Disneyland is THE best resort

DLRP
    July 2009- DHS and DLP

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good suggestions, Rico!!! I think Argentina would be a fabulous addition. Expanding an existing country would be good too!

You've given me the thought that perhaps what would be a good alternative to adding another country is updating all the existing countries! Not just give them new paint, ect. but actually update them to include more cultural aspects, more true representations of the country as a whole.

I know the USA could do MUCH more with be a truly representative pavilion for this country.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would add the celtic countries of scotland ireland and wales

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd add to that teeny tiny African section they have

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico117, post: 234043
    I would vote for Argentina, or chile, or another south american country. with rich flavors and a huge variety of activites there could be some fun attractions developed. I would want to see an e-ticket attraction though.

what about the expansion of Germany with a Matterhorn style attraction or something similar with that imagineering flair we all love.
    The Matterhorn however, is in Switzerland, not Germany. I like the idea of Argentina or Brazil along with a churrescaria (sp).

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast