Thread: Best place for cocktails in Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    hic

Any suggestions for the best cocktails in Disney and the places to get them

I really liked the southern something or other that was at port orleans riverside but havent seen it since

Post Thanks / Like
    Will really depend upon what you like or want for a cocktail.

Rose and Crown Pub in the UK of the World Showcase has a full bar and can make nearly anything you want!

If you want an incredible (and I do mean jaw dropping amazing) selection of margaritas and tequila, head to the newish Cave inside the pyramid in Mexico. Prepare to be awed!

Most resort lounges/bars/pubs now have a stock list of what they prepare for specialty drinks so you can get the same thing at any WDW resort bar. The quality differs from barkeep to barkeep though, so keep that in mind.

The Outer Rim in the Contemporary is a great place to have a nice cocktail and watch the ebb and flow of people. If Georges is the barkeep you've got one of the best for WDW!

The Wave has an excellent bar, but the bartenders aren't the best mixologists.

Hope that helps a bit!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Our favourites are:
    The Margarita Shack in DTD Marketplace
    The Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom.

Try a Rum Runner. Delicious!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Our favorite is Victoria Falls at AKL, followed closely by the margarita shop in DTD and the Yacht Club Crews Cup Lounge.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkjon, post: 233977
    hic

Any suggestions for the best cocktails in Disney and the places to get them

I really liked the southern something or other that was at port orleans riverside but havent seen it since
    at por southern belle contains southern comfort,peach schnapps and cranberry juice

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    ...or the pool bar at All Star Sports... ... or the bar at 50's Prime Time... Oh, heck, ANYWHERE!!! LOL
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Cava Tequila in MX at Epcot! I do NOT generally like tequila or margaritas because of their sweetness but they have such a large selection it's difficult not to try at least one. I had the Cactus Pear and my friend got the Hibiscus. They were both excellent and had us "feelin' good" in no time! Also, at the POR we got these cocktails that had a light-up "ice cube" in them that were totally hysterical. It was a "magic" something I want to say and the 3 of us (me, Amy & Ann) sitting there in the lounge with flashing ice cubes caused at least 6 other people to order one. They were pretty good.

But in general, I like the beer blends you can get in the UK at Epcot. Black & Tan, Bumblebee, Irish Car Bomb...
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 233993
    Our favorite is Victoria Falls at AKL, followed closely by the margarita shop in DTD and the Yacht Club Crews Cup Lounge.
    We have the same taste. Those are also our favorites. My dad very love love the Margarita shop in DTD.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Tequila bar inside of the Mexican pavillion is by far my favorite place for a drink. The bar inside of Port Orleans Riverside and the bar attached to the Yachtsman steakhouse are 2 more places I like a lot. The Rose and Crown pub is a placed where I run in for a quick pint or 2 while in Epcot.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERHEAD1, post: 235659
    The Tequila bar inside of the Mexican pavillion is by far my favorite place for a drink. The bar inside of Port Orleans Riverside and the bar attached to the Yachtsman steakhouse are 2 more places I like a lot. The Rose and Crown pub is a placed where I run in for a quick pint or 2 while in Epcot.
    I liked the bar at por

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"