Thread: I know not around for months and then ask a resort question.

Post Thanks / Like
    OKW 2 bed villa's, are they nice. They seem bigger than SSR and have a bigger balcony/outside area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink really likes OKW. I know I have heard her say they are larger and that makes sense since they were the first ones built. I haven't stayed there but I'm sure Tink will be along soon to answer your question.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    well you're a cheeky one aren't you? you don't come and see us for months then turn up asking questions....! i'm kidding, been missing you around here

sooooo when are you going then Siobhan?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's wonderful to see you Siobhan!!! We're here for your questions any time you care to ask!

Yes, OKW villas of any size are the largest DVC villas in WDW. The grounds are also, and very beautifully kept. You can park right outside your villa, and are never far from a pool whether quiet, or one of the two larger pools. There are bus stops peppered throughout the resort, and any one of them will take you to the Hospitality House (main area).

There is a nicely stocked (although not complete by any means) little grocery corner in the shop there, and Olivia's (the restaurant) will do for a decent meal. There are two snack bars, the one at the main pool being in use more often.

Boat rentals, bike rentals and the walking path to DTD are some of the other features of OKW.

Atmosphere is perfect. Return from the parks all dragged out and stop by Gurgling Suitcase for a "libation" (as they like to say) and feel as if you've entered another world where all is laid back, no chaos exists and it's always 5 o'clock.

Yep, it's our favorite DVC. Does it show?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops, meant to add there are two types of 2 BR villas. A conventional 2 bedroom, or a "lockout" which consists of a one bedroom and studio. We prefer the latter as it provides two separate entrances, the full little kitchenette and privacy for the bathroom.

Some of the conventional 2 bedrooms have the entry for the master/main bath through the master bedroom and that's not always convenient, eh?

So, depending upon your preferences, request a lockout.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies. Well we have booked arghhhhhhhhhhh. I shall start a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]