Thread: It's the (very nearly) Friday thread!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Friday

So what are your plans for the weekend?

I have a dr's appt for my fasting bloodwork at an ungodly time in the morning....not sure why I signed up for that

I need to get my homework done for the week. The kids and I are going to see comedian Ron White on Sat. night. He is so funny.

I also need to pack cause I'm going on a girls birthday trip to WDW next weekend

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing planned - quiet weekend doing nothing!
    However, Monday we have a dinner to go to - DH is being awarded for 25 years service at his work .

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave and I have Saturday together but I'm working Sunday :( I hate being at work when Dave is off :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight I'm going to the Solihull CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) beer festival. It's a fun local event with 38 guest ales brewed across the country - you sample as many of them as you like, usually as a third or a pint at a time...

Saturday we're going the Blues...

Saturday night we're off out for a friends birthday...

Sunday afternoon / night we're going out to dinner / the cinema - there's a special 25th anniversary production of Les Miserables on at the o2 Arena on Sunday at 7pm, and they're broadcasting it live to cinemas across the country! I'm looking forward to it :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Ron White, that should be excellent!

I might go see Case 39, a new horror flick.

I have homework too. Plus I see laundry and dishes in my future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta go see the eye doc today. I go every 3 months to check on my glaucoma.

I need to buy some shoes this weekend.

Not much else...
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of housework here all weekend . On Monday we are signing an extension of our rental contract for our house and the agent and landlord are coming so everything will have to be spick and span. At least the two of us will be doing it together so it'll be not as bad. I am thinking of putting little socks on the dogs after we have cleaned the floors so they can't bring wet pawprints in!!!

So our evenings will be spent relaxing with some Marks & Spencers readymade food and some good wine! And we get our new work car on Monday so that's something to look forward to! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Well i can also see alot of washing ahead of me, But i have booked a WDW holiday today. So all will be good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    This weekend I'm not going to the Pandora store in Southampton and trying not to bite the kitten!

Unless I win the Euro-lottery.