Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Initial Impressions of the Food and Wine Festival

Post Thanks / Like
    Impressive!!!I think I know who the king of the Roost is!! I'm so pleased for you Sis that you have this time with him. The everyday memories are the very best

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh he's Mr. Cockadoodledo alright! His favorite character right now is Peter Pan and he loves to crow like him. (Yaaaayyyyyyy! ). LOL.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink- Are you planning on going back on the 15th or 16th of Oct. b/c I would love to meet up with you all if it was on the 16th (Saturday). If I can get a fairly good room rate at an All-Star, I'll be there!

Also, for all the newbies, Spaceship Earth is THE best ride to do when you're leaving the park. For some reason it seems like they keep it open longest, even after Illuminations.

Also, for the newbies, put money on a gift card in the welcome center (between The Universe of Energy & Test Track). That way you can budget yourself. Believe me, the spending can get out of hand. Also, if you have any questions about the offerings, just ask, because I saw a lot of repeats from last year's samples (and I probably had at least half of them in my 4 trips there).

I'm looking forward to sampling from the new booths, Korea and Belguim, and there is some new food being offered at America (bison, anyone?)

I generally make a beeline for Soarin'. Living With The Land is hands-on my fave ride at the park. I "heart" plants.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    While I am probably going to have to be particular about what I eat around the World Showcase on this trip I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather will be a lot cooler than last year so that we can enjoy.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather is perfect right now, John. Low 60s to high 50s in the morning and humidity free 80 or so in the afternoon. Can't beat that with a stick!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 234748
    The weather is perfect right now, John. Low 60s to high 50s in the morning and humidity free 80 or so in the afternoon. Can't beat that with a stick!
    Now if it will just stay like that for the rest of the month.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be wonderful! Now, if any of you happen to see a fellow with a blue tinge of color to his skin, that would be John if he forgets to put on his SUNSCREEN!!!!!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 234744
    While I am probably going to have to be particular about what I eat around the World Showcase on this trip I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather will be a lot cooler than last year so that we can enjoy.
    It is significantly cooler than it was last year. Weather is amazing!!
    Oh and John they have a cherry coloda we want you to recreate at the next lobsterfest :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 234912
    It is significantly cooler than it was last year. Weather is amazing!!
    Oh and John they have a cherry coloda we want you to recreate at the next lobsterfest :-)
    Do they have a recipe?

Post Thanks / Like
    I will find out tomorrow!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12