Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst possible ride....

Post Thanks / Like
    to be on when it breaks down is what? It can be any park including WDW, SeaWorld, Universal etc.

At what point on the ride would you really hate to get stuck at?

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm I dont *do* rides and I can imagine some awful coasters to be stuck on, but for me, it's getting stuck on spaceship earth on the way up or down on the steep bit in the dark. Hate that.

I also hated getting stuck on the haunted mansion because my eyes started getting used to the dark and I started seeing things which spoilt the illusion :( (plus someone using flash didnt help either)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know which ride id hate to get stuck on, i think any ride that i was upside down on at the time would be the worst one!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a Small World... I'd be crazy from that song by the time they got me out!!!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Only roller coaster that has stoppped when upside down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Soarin', I think the illusion of the screen would be really spoilt if it shut down/broke whilst I was on it
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Tower of Terror, half way through the drop, just stuck looking at the wall.
    zzzzzzzzz

I've filmed inside ToT before (for everyone else's reaction more than anything) and the camera also picked up some of the framework that spoils the illusion.

I can't imagnie getting stuck on Pan's flight would be much fun either.

Post Thanks / Like
    At the top of that huge coaster, just before the drop, at six flags I think it is. Oh my :(

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean Kingda Ka in New Jersey? That's not that scary, I've been on it - it doesnt even go upside down!! Its a bit boring once you've got over the tall / fast element. Just a big slingshot ride that goes up and over.

It's not a conventional rollercoaster that has a grabbing chain thing on the 'up' section. It's a slingshot at the start of the ride that carries you over and up it really fast. In theory, you couldn't get stuck at the top, but the view would be awesome if you did :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a small world, the song would do my head in. I have been on a roller coaster that went upside down at Alton Towers, it stopped for a short time and was not fun. I was also on the sky lift when that broke down as well, same day. No chance of any of it happening now as too scarred to ride anything like it as i have gotten older

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast