Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What have you forgotten to take on holiday?

Post Thanks / Like
    So you arrive, you unpack and someone shouts, "hey where's the........ " and you think ooops!

What's the worst thing you've forgotten? what do you KEEP forgetting

I think for us it's the battery charger for the laptop. every time without fail

Post Thanks / Like
    Last trip Dh and I took his laptop thinking that each night we could pull all the pictures off the camera and start fresh each morning. Dh forgot the cord that connected the camera to the laptop We had to go buy more SD cards on our second day

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot the travel adaptor - well, i didnt forget the whole adaptor i remembered part of it just not the part that was suitable for the USA, but it made me feel better when i knocked on my mums door and she had done exactly the same thing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mother in Law.....one day

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Malcolm!

I honestly can't think of anything too terribly important. OOOOOOH, wait!!! Yep. Forgot our dress clothes this summer when we drove 10 hours to Baton Rouge for a niece's wedding. Had to rush out and buy new clothes (and if you you know me at all you know that THAT WAS NOT FUN) before the ceremony.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate *having* to buy new clothes too, Tink!

Yep electrical adaptor - although in my defence I did research it and was told that USA adaptors would work in Japan, but it turns out only *unearthed* ones will work.

We have 3 different kinds of adaptors for this trip! Japan, UK and Europe all sorted!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    My DW forgot her "posh frocks" one year when we were driving from WDW to Vero Beach [she had left them at our villa], and she didn`t realise until we were about 15 minutes from VB!

We had to drive back to Orlando to collect them resulting in a total journey time of around 6 hours when we finally arrived back at VB, rather than the usual 2 hours!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 234500
    LOL Malcolm!

I honestly can't think of anything too terribly important. OOOOOOH, wait!!! Yep. Forgot our dress clothes this summer when we drove 10 hours to Baton Rouge for a niece's wedding. Had to rush out and buy new clothes (and if you you know me at all you know that THAT WAS NOT FUN) before the ceremony.

:tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    socks!!! My husbands :tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    Cell phone charger, extra underpants, toothbrush, and $100 cash are the bare-minimum absolute essential items on any trip, I believe.
    Gwen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast