Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Dearest Good People

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 237650
    Well now, Sharon has asked me to pass on her heartfelt thanks for the cards and gifts she has received, she has been thrilled!

Last weekend they had a trip to Stonehenge, and stayed in Salisbury.

2nd treatment was on Tuesday and she's still doing ok so far, just cracking on with it you know? What a fabulous girl she is.

They held a fireworks party last night which was good fun, and my brother has shaved his hair off to support her!

On Tuesday we have the chinese buffet to look forwards to, and they have a weekend trip to Bath next weekend.

The following weekend they have a trip to London with overnight stay in the Marriott County Hall, a meal at Skylon, and a Champagne Flight on the London Eye all booked and paid for by her workmates!

It's so lovely to see Sharon being spoilt and to see them having such a good time!

How lovely that she is getting to do so many great things, lets hope she's well and can continue to do so for as long as possible

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 237650
    Well now, Sharon has asked me to pass on her heartfelt thanks for the cards and gifts she has received, she has been thrilled!

Last weekend they had a trip to Stonehenge, and stayed in Salisbury.

2nd treatment was on Tuesday and she's still doing ok so far, just cracking on with it you know? What a fabulous girl she is.

They held a fireworks party last night which was good fun, and my brother has shaved his hair off to support her!

On Tuesday we have the chinese buffet to look forwards to, and they have a weekend trip to Bath next weekend.

The following weekend they have a trip to London with overnight stay in the Marriott County Hall, a meal at Skylon, and a Champagne Flight on the London Eye all booked and paid for by her workmates!

It's so lovely to see Sharon being spoilt and to see them having such a good time!
    to you Mairead for allowing us to boost your sister's spirits. Also, it is so great to hear of all the fun things Sharon and family are getting to experience.

We should all live like this you just never know how much time you have.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update, Mairead. It's good to hear that Sharon is getting out&about.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    she's great! Looks so well and is otherwise really healthy...bizarre though that sounds which is what's helping her keep so well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Sharon's positive attitude is really helping and all the great things must bouy you all up so much. It's inspirational reading about how well you are dealng with this

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 237660
    I'm sure Sharon's positive attitude is really helping and all the great things must bouy you all up so much. It's inspirational reading about how well you are dealng with this

Sandra

aww thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Im glad you are all doing so well!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so good to hear you are all doing so well in such hard circumstances

Post Thanks / Like
    all my love to you and your wonderful sister :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011