Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite signature restaurant?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never eaten at a signature restaurant either!

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had agreat meal at the california grill this year but iwould like totry yachtsman steakhousenext year

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 235614
    I have actually not dined at any of the signature restaurants. Although, I would love to give Artist Point a go.
    AP really is a good restaurant.
    Due to its location, being off the monorail loop and a bit "out of the way", I have found that this is one of the easiest of the signature restaurants to secure an ADR if you leave it late in trying to sort out your dining arrangements.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if Chef Robert is still there, but he used to create the most incredible dishes at Artist Point. They bill themselves as gourmet American, which translates into some pretty amazing meat and potato dishes!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 235691
    I don't know if Chef Robert is still there, but he used to create the most incredible dishes at Artist Point. They bill themselves as gourmet American, which translates into some pretty amazing meat and potato dishes!
    I also don`t know if Chef Robert is there, but this is the only on-site place where I know what I`ll be ordering before I get there! [Buffalo Steak followed by Fruit Cobbler].....who needs a menu anyhow?

Post Thanks / Like
    Herself likes buffalo too, Slowhand! I'm not as huge a fan, but them I'm too fussy by half.

I do really enjoy this restaurant though, everything from the food choices (minus the buffalo ) to the view (the corner table with the windows is our favorite area) to the excellent service.

The little lounge is a nice place to have a pre or post dinner drink, as well!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm giving some serious consideration to the Buffalo Steak myself this time around.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 235698
    I'm giving some serious consideration to the Buffalo Steak myself this time around.
    It`s reputed to have very low fat and cholestral [sp?] compared with other red meats John.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that's true Slowhand. Herself has cardiac history, and our doc recommended buffalo as a replacement for beef or, GRASS fed beef as a replacement for grain fed (or g-d knows what else fed) beef.

So far it's done the trick. Her cholesterol levels are normal now where they were NOT previously.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going for buffalo, never had it before but I love meat. Jon I think will go for the salmon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast