Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have a hobby?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've dabbled with drawing/painting in the past, along with cross stitch where I make my own patterns from photographs.

I totally adore animals and watch quite a few big cat documentaries and have even been lucky enough to work a little with the big cats in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to read, swim and walk. I like to "use my needles and hooks" too. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I make cards. I love paper crafting and find it relaxing. I also crochet, read, dabble in photography, and enjoy my grandkids and great granddaughter. I need more time!!!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy several things but don't have a lot of time with school. I enjoy reading the most, but also love taking pictures and putting together puzzles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disfan, post: 234955
    its just a tiny canon one 500d I think but nothing really seems very sharp so :(
    Why don't you put a couple of photos on the photography forum, along with what lens you're using and the exif data, theres a wealth of knowledge on here, you'll get some great pointers. I've learnt loads from people on here

Post Thanks / Like
    Knitting. Just started last year as a distraction from all the horrible stuff going on. Started with a plush sheep kit then scarves for boys. Now trying small jumpers and things. Quite therapeutic. Our plush Mickey has a few outfits now

Post Thanks / Like
    I love surfing the net, visiting these forums and playing Mafia Wars on Facebook.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 234998
    I love to read, swim and walk. I like to "use my needles and hooks" too. :D
    you forgot talking tink ;)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    At my advancing age I have decided that I'm finally going to really learn music. I've played musical instruments for years, since I was 7 in fact but have never really learned the theory behind the music. Why what works with what and where.

So, with that said, my hobby is learning to play guitar and gaining a real, useable understanding of musical theory!

Tom (... currently practicing his pentatonic scales!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12