Thread: Where's the best place to get dessert?

Post Thanks / Like
    ok whole of disneyworld to choose from, where would you go for the ultimate dessert and what would it be

Post Thanks / Like
    Not exactly WDW but for me the chocolate souffle at Palo`s on DCL sure takes some beating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interested to hear what members have to say on this one.
    Usually we don't have room for dessert after a meal - but an odd time, you only want a dessert don't ya!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Kona Chocolate Souffle at V&A is the best, but since you can't go there just for dessert I'd have to say Beaches and Cream.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 235084
    The Kona Chocolate Souffle at V&A is the best, but since you can't go there just for dessert I'd have to say Beaches and Cream.
    John, we've never been to B&C. It's a place I always think I'll go to but never seem to remember when we're actually at WDW. I don't really know how much of a walk it is from the Boardwalk or it's exact location.
    Is it worth the effort to find it just for dessert?

Post Thanks / Like
    We've never been there either, but ive heard so many good things about it and every time we go i think we will go there this time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 235085
    John, we've never been to B&C. It's a place I always think I'll go to but never seem to remember when we're actually at WDW. I don't really know how much of a walk it is from the Boardwalk or it's exact location.
    Is it worth the effort to find it just for dessert?
    Diane it is directly across the water from the Boardwalk in the Beach Club. It should take no more than 5-10 minutes to walk or you could take the boat launch. I, for one, love their hamburgers also, so no it isn't just a dessert place. I normally get a coffee milkshake there.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks John - hopefully give it a try on our next trip.

Post Thanks / Like
    They do a Wishes Dessert Party sometimes. I think that would be neat to experience. They have it at the Terrace Noodle Station on the way to Tomorrowland from Main Street and there is a perfect view of the fireworks.
    Gwen