Thread: Quality Inn Plaza - name change

Post Thanks / Like
    The Quality Inn Plaza on International Drive has changed it's name to Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando after a multi-million dollar renovation.

INFO HERE

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for that Diane, i will have a good look at that as its where we're staying. Im glad you pointed it out otherwise i wouldve been panicing that theyd dropped us off at the wrong place!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 235099
    Im glad you pointed it out otherwise i wouldve been panicing that theyd dropped us off at the wrong place!!
    I wasn't sure if you would have been sent paperwork letting you know or not. Looks a lot better than when we stayed there some years back

Post Thanks / Like
    I havent received anything yet - whether it will come with the tickets or not i dont know?
    I think it looks nice, has everything we need, is clean and is in a good location to get to everything - im happy to be staying there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 235116
    I think it looks nice, has everything we need, is clean and is in a good location to get to everything - im happy to be staying there!
    Our very first trip to Florida, we stayed at the QIP. To be honest, it wasn't very clean back then but seems to have changed an awful lot
    It was a great location for us at the time and we grew to love the I.Drive area. Our very first meal when we arrived in the evening was right next door at Pizza Hut.......memories We still go to that Pizza Hut