Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you like to send a card?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you would like to send a card to Mairead's sister, please send me a PM and will provide you with the address.

Just to be sure we all understand, the cards should be silly and fun and uplifting! :D

Oh, and please continue to only mention Sharon's illness here and not on Facebook or other public forums, ok? We need to keep the family's confidentiality until they've had time to tell everyone in their "world."

So! Drop me a PM and I'll send you the address!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Will you pm me the address?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you! it'll be fun....i wondered if it's ok to put a card in an envelope marked 'sharon' and then mail it to me in another envelope? then i could open it and secretly post it in their letterbox so it's not obvious at first glance that it's from anyone to do with me....does that make as much sense to you as it does to me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Makes sense to me Mairead! Love your pic in your sig by the way :)

I shall PM you tomorrow Tink.

Post Thanks / Like
    i would love to send a card but worried what type to get or even what i could put inside
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    PM on its way!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you would like the address, please remember to send me a PM. :) I can't promise to check here every day, but my PMs will notify me.

Those we sent PMs over the weekend, all have been answered now.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 235222
    so it's not obvious at first glance that it's from anyone to do with me....does that make as much sense to you as it does to me!
    Mairead, it does make sense but wouldn't it be nicer if she knew we were your friends? It would be more personal then.

Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 235233
    i would love to send a card but worried what type to get or even what i could put inside
    Me too........
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Something cheeful, maybe even silly. You really only need to put, "thinking of you..." as a signature.

It's not about the perfect words, so much as it is to let Sharon know that we are thinking of her and hope today is a good day for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question, Mairead. Can you tell us some of Sharon's likes, such as favourite animal/place/flower etc.?
    [CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast