Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i am sooooooooooooo angry

Post Thanks / Like
    No words of wisdom I'm afraid. Just a to make you feel better.

Post Thanks / Like
    awww sorry to hear that chels is feeling it trace.....all i can say is sit down and have a mum to daughter chat and explain everything to her she is old enough to understand, and i guess she would appreciate it that you have talked to her about it.....its going to be hard at first for everyone.....you know you can always chat to me on msn if need be just give me a buzz ok :)

Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 17746
    since chelsea has come back from you know where she has been really off with me and had a right attitude
    so i decided to ask what was wrong she said nothing etc etc with a right face on her. so i said something was obviously wrong so she stood up and smashed her laptop on the floor

does she not understand that all the time he was here we argue'd and that life is sooooooooooo much better
    Even when it IS the right decision, it's never easy...hang in there, be patient but firm, and don't let your (or her) emotions get the better of you...have you thought about getting her a bit of counseling? I know it's not always the answer, but sometimes it can help children to have someone complete disassociated with situation to talk to....it's hard with teenagers, they look and sometimes act like such adults, but at their core they are still scared and vulnerable children.

for you and she...

Post Thanks / Like
    well ive sat down and talked to her and said do u remember what it was like when you know who was here and she said yeh argueing all the time i said exactly

i told her she cant go around smashing things but hey it isnt me who hasnt got a laptop no more is it

i asked her if it was because she didnt want to live with me but she said she did "phew"

so i suppose i cant only wait and see what happens next
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 17818
    ....it's hard with teenagers, they look and sometimes act like such adults, but at their core they are still scared and vulnerable children. ...

you're so right there beccaberry, the poor love

you're doing so well Tracy, you're the constant thing in her life, and we all take our anger and frustrations out on those who are closest to us 'cos we know they'll still love and care for us no matter what....

As for the laptop....GRRRRRR! :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 17829
    well ive sat down and talked to her and said do u remember what it was like when you know who was here and she said yeh argueing all the time i said exactly

i told her she cant go around smashing things but hey it isnt me who hasnt got a laptop no more is it

i asked her if it was because she didnt want to live with me but she said she did "phew"

so i suppose i cant only wait and see what happens next
    well thats a start trace, i guess she threw it in frustration. no Phew!! about it you know she would always want to live with her mummy :).......as you say see how it goes and take it from there....and get the lappy replaced on your contents ins :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you hon

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe Tracy......I really feel for you hun. It's a sad place your in right now but it will get better. I can understand your frustration and you're handling it real well.
    I bet Chelsea feels guilty now that you've had a little chat with her. She'll soon see that it wasn't working between the two of you and this way is best for all concerned.
    I agree in not hurrying to replace/fix the laptop.
    for you all
    X

Post Thanks / Like
    i aint rushing to replace her laptop she was getting a new one for christmas so unless you know who buys her one before she will have to wait till then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the stuff that's already been sprinkled is helping--as well as Chelsea having a terrific mum! :)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast