Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: i am sooooooooooooo angry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 17978
    Good heavens Mick. That was a terrible thing for you to have to live through. :(
    i know it s on my mind all the time tink
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 17976
    i know exactly how it feels josh, and tracy when i was a teenager my mum and dad got divorced, but the difference in my circumstances are i saw violence all the time, my mum ended up in hospital several times and mt dad was always out with other woman too........so you see im more than qualified to know how you guys feel even moreso
    I love it when you show your soft side....

Trace...I am so going to take that as a compliment....not something I get to often in my written word.

The only reason I put it out there is because I do not want someone to walk down the same road with all the potholes and LARGE pointy and rough boulders...blood spilt from one person is enough...even if it is mine and believe me it was hard.

When I went thru my thing I really thought my heart was going to leap out of my body and kill itself. I made mistakes (no one should stand on anyones hood and take out a windshield/windscreen with a baseball bat no matter how off the deepend you should go), I fell down and I didnt think I was ever going to get back up.

I then realized that NO ONE but me should have that much control over my life and my emotions.

Then I started going thru a time when all I thought about was what was said to me. About how I would NEVER amount to anything and I would never be able to make it on my own...my fire and anger and rage came back to the surface but in another way. I couldnt take it out on him. He was out of my reach. Probably a good thing. I would probably be in prison. But I self destructed in another way. Dragging myself thru the mud. It felt like every step I took to healing myself I took 2 steps backwards. The hole I was digging was getting so deep that the dirt was falling back on me.

Then one day I said...enough.

Then I made "the rules" of dating me.

Not just rules for men but rules for me too...Trace Ill need your email address cause there is a bit of cussing in it...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 17990
    then you dont know me at all yet sarah ;) :) i dont know if anyone does really except me :(

sorry trace this is about you not me.......glad your doing so good so far
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so hard on the kids, my son turned to drugs, he was only 17. I think the couple do more on, with time, but the kids live with it forever. Thank God my son is now fine and doing very well, with his life, but it took 20 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 17990

Trace...I am so going to take that as a compliment....not something I get to often in my written word.

The only reason I put it out there is because I do not want someone to walk down the same road with all the potholes and LARGE pointy and rough boulders...blood spilt from one person is enough...even if it is mine and believe me it was hard.

When I went thru my thing I really thought my heart was going to leap out of my body and kill itself. I made mistakes (no one should stand on anyones hood and take out a windshield/windscreen with a baseball bat no matter how off the deepend you should go), I fell down and I didnt think I was ever going to get back up.

I then realized that NO ONE but me should have that much control over my life and my emotions.

Then I started going thru a time when all I thought about was what was said to me. About how I would NEVER amount to anything and I would never be able to make it on my own...my fire and anger and rage came back to the surface but in another way. I couldnt take it out on him. He was out of my reach. Probably a good thing. I would probably be in prison. But I self destructed in another way. Dragging myself thru the mud. It felt like every step I took to healing myself I took 2 steps backwards. The hole I was digging was getting so deep that the dirt was falling back on me.

Then one day I said...enough.

Then I made "the rules" of dating me.

Not just rules for men but rules for me too...Trace Ill need your email address cause there is a bit of cussing in it...

oh wow sarah, you have been thru the wringer, had no idea
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    And that is the cleaned up version...believe me it was UUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLYYYYY

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345