Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Passenger Duty Refund Update..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 27949
    Oh no, I haven't filled them out yet, I wonder if it's just a mistake that they've sent them out, I might give them a call later.
    Yes but then that's you paying and they also didn't enclose a SAE so by the time you spend phoning and sending stuff off, you've spent the refund. Or is that what they're trying to achieve?:(

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok i have my forms, now does it count if you booked through Virgin holidays and also what if you booked in the timescale but flew after it.
    Also what happens if you can not remember your flight number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 28241
    Ok i have my forms, now does it count if you booked through Virgin holidays and also what if you booked in the timescale but flew after it.
    As I see it so long as you paid for your flights within the stated dates then the chances are that you were overcharged and hence you are entitled to a refund.
    As long as you know the dates of your travel then the flight nos are irrelevant, although Virgin flights have the same no year on year. i.e. the early morning departure from Manchester is always VS 75 and the retutn to Manchester is VS 76. A quick check on the Virgin Atlantic web site should confirm the flight details from the other airports.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 28241
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 28479
    As I see it so long as you paid for your flights within the stated dates then the chances are that you were overcharged and hence you are entitled to a refund.
    As long as you know the dates of your travel then the flight nos are irrelevant, although Virgin flights have the same no year on year. i.e. the early morning departure from Manchester is always VS 75 and the retutn to Manchester is VS 76. A quick check on the Virgin Atlantic web site should confirm the flight details from the other airports.
    Thanks for that. Will fill out the forms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12