Thread: Hi everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Really sorry I haven't been around and that my 365 day photo thread hasn't been updated but I have had a bad few days.

It started on the 30th October with my grandad being admitted to hospital as he couldn't breathe, he is still there and we aren't sure when he can come home, He has been told he has COPD, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease | Health | Patient UK
    He is breathing a lot better but since being admitted his diabiets isn't being controlled very well and he keeps having hypos, not good at all as he has never had a hypo at home.

Then on the 3rd november I was expecting my parents home from they holidays and I get a phone call from my aunty saying my mum and dad had been attacked by a builder from the complex where they own an appartment.
    Thank god they are both ok but not a nice thing to happen, Then to top it all of they flight home was cancelled and they couldn't get home till the wednedsay.

Then last but by no means least on Thursday we had our heating systerm upgraded and this was meant to take 1-2 days, it is now day 3 as they don't work weekends and I still have no heating.

So I am really hoping the next 3 weeks hurry up so I can go on holiday.

Post Thanks / Like
    i hope your grandad feels better soon, and that your mom and dad are ok too. dont worry about your heating just think how cosy you will be soon x keep smiling x

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you've had it rough! Hope your parents are ok and your Grandfather is soon on the mend. that your heating is back soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    for things to improve for you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief, what a few weeks for you lozzy! Hope things are on the up now - good to have you back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yewee , when it rains it pours doesn't it? Just think a few more weeks and you'll be in Disney!!! How's your grandfather feeling today? Have they changed his diabetic medication around?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh goodness, poor Lozzy! That's a string of awful things to have to deal with. I'm so sorry your Grandfather is ill and hope he rallies fully (and soon)!

What do you mean your parents were attacked by a builder? Someone physically attacked them?! What on earth for?

Will be sending you all good wishes and loads of magical dust from the kingdom itself!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle