Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bus Driver Choked at DHS

Post Thanks / Like
    Security should have been called and the guy arrested and hauled off to jail. Under Florida law the guy is guilty of assault and battery and there's a Youtube video to prove it!

Tom (... finds it inexcusable!)

Post Thanks / Like
    One would think, huh Tom? I can't imagine the "guest" going scott free especially after witnesses saw him throw the baby!

It's completely wrong to attack anyone, but the bus driver was at least able to defend himself (in this case) where the poor little mite was at that horrible man's mercy.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I'm not surprised by anyone's behavior. But it's still ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happiest place on Earth.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    We didn't notice any special actions being taken to control crowds at the buses over this weekend.

There was however another incidence of violence, this time at Mexico. The place was really crowded (Saturday evening at 6:45 pm) as we approached. There was an increase in crowd noise, and Herself pulled me to the side (I totally cannot deal with violence of any sort) as she saw what was erupting. People at the center of the walkway started exchanging blows. One woman had her top torn, and was crying (but she was throwing some pretty mean fists...). Manager types converged on the scene very quickly and contained the problem, but it was still very scary.

Not sure what the answer is, but I can tell you that I'm NOT happy with having fist fights in a WDW park.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG That is horrendous

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 236108
    We didn't notice any special actions being taken to control crowds at the buses over this weekend.

There was however another incidence of violence, this time at Mexico. The place was really crowded (Saturday evening at 6:45 pm) as we approached. There was an increase in crowd noise, and Herself pulled me to the side (I totally cannot deal with violence of any sort) as she saw what was erupting. People at the center of the walkway started exchanging blows. One woman had her top torn, and was crying (but she was throwing some pretty mean fists...). Manager types converged on the scene very quickly and contained the problem, but it was still very scary.
    wow.... REALLY?

Thats so scary.... and to think I let Tatiana walk without holding hands last year while inside the parks.... thats so scary

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 236108

Not sure what the answer is, but I can tell you that I'm NOT happy with having fist fights in a WDW park.
    With the amount of alcohol that is consumed in Epcot alone. I'm surprised this isn't more of a problem.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It never used to be. The FWF USED to be a time when people came to sample tastes and sips, not go on a bender. We saw more than one group with "Drink Around The World" shirts...

To each their own. Imbibe as much as you please, it's not my place to judge. However, if overindulgence removes inhibitions to the point of fist fighting in public, it's time for me to go. I am more upset and freaked out by that than I am snakes, and if you know me, you know that is saying something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 236201
    I I am more upset and freaked out by that than I am snakes, and if you know me, you know that is saying something.
    I promise I won't post a picture of a drunk guy then.

Or if I do I'll warn you this time.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast