Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bus Driver Choked at DHS

Post Thanks / Like
    Late news tonight reported a guest choking a bus driver outside of DHS. Apparently, the guest was outraged because the driver wouldn't allow him and his family on the packed bus. Witnesses say the guest "threw his baby" at the driver!

The driver is on paid leave while Disney investigates.

Scary stuff.

I have to say this. Disney used to do much better at crowd control. There were CMs to keep order, and there were continuously running buses so guests knew that it was virtually no wait for the next bus.

Now, the lines are long at closing, guest push and shove and clearly fight to get on the transport.

Disney cannot control an individual's behavior, but they can control the flow of the crowd...

At any rate, no word on the baby. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    good lord....people are crazy! Hope the driver and the baby are ok!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief - what is wrong with some people??

Post Thanks / Like
    People have lost their minds apparently, to endanger your own child?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was sent a link to a Youtube video of this incident. It was unbelievable. It must have been very scary for children to witness.
    I do hope that the passenger was arrested.
    Those poor drivers are very undervalued by too many passengers, considering the difficult job that they do.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody lost the plot then and not in a good way :( Disgusting behaviour.

Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?

Oh My God

Although I agree with you Tink that it is a NUISANCE to leave a park after closing, there is no excuse for choking a bus driver, let alone throwing a BABY.... poor baby...

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always found the drivers to be as helpful as they can

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 235826
    I was sent a link to a Youtube video of this incident. It was unbelievable. It must have been very scary for children to witness.
    I do hope that the passenger was arrested.
    Those poor drivers are very undervalued by too many passengers, considering the difficult job that they do.

I'm sorry, I don't usually condone violence but someone should have laid that guy out.

The thing is too, because of this incident he probably got back to his room later than if he would have just waited for the next bus. Idiot!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to mention all the other people who were on the bus, and who were waiting.

Haven't heard any more about it today, but then haven't been home all day until just now.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast