Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do I make that call? :(

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    A few years back our 18 year old cat Tom lost control of his rear legs. I took him to the vet and they couldn't do anything for him. We made the VERY difficult decision to let him cross the rainbow bridge. Oddly enough he seemed quite content as he passed over while we were with him at the vet. We feel we made the right choice because we couldn't stand to see him suffer.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe hun I know how you feel. I remember in August when we had Molly and Foxy put to sleep and then Rafi went down hill dh and I could not take her for two days. We then knew if we loved her then we had to pick ourselves up and do what was best for her. It hurt bad but we knew it was right. With Tinkerbell dh delt with her as I could not look at another of my cats eyes whilst we had to let her go. Dh came home saying that when he saw how much she had deteriorated it made it easier, she had been in the vets for two days with them trying to save her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone
    We had a good couple of days, but it still doesnt take away the fact that i have to do what i have to do and sadly the bad days are starting to outnumber the good days.
    My sister has offered to take Lucy for me, i have said no, i feel its something i need to do - and also id rather the vet came here anyway so its not really relevant.

Michelle, it has been very rough for you recently hasnt it, im really so sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there hun...

It is hard, then again, you will feel so good knowing you are doing the right thing and being there for her when she goes to the rainbow bridge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123