Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket prices for 2012 Olympics announced

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you could rent my spare room but you'd have to pay the cost of my gymnastics tickets in rent. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    They seem to be in line with most concert prices - 20 to 50 for 'normal' people, and then a bunch of overpriced tickets that will no doubt largely be given away to sponsors and sold to corporate hospitality agents.

As a concert/event person, I do shell out a fair bit on these sort of things (Meatloaf, Love Never Dies and Strictly Come Dancing Live on the horizon), but actually going to the Olympics in person just doesnt interest me in the slightest. If it did, I'd gladly sit in the cheap seats - just how bad can the view be? I've sat in what some consider to be the 'worst' seats at wembley (the furthest away, behind the goal in the third tier / halfway line third tier) and some of the 'better seats' (bottom two tiers) and the so called cheap seats are MUCH BETTER.

Dawn, sign up - worst that can happen is that you don't get to buy 20 seats for the gymnastics and end up walking away from the situation.

I've signed up, may try and get a cheap seat for the football final :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess someone has to pay for it, it should be the people attending rather than the whole country. I am going to try and get to something, we've decided a budget and if we get something great! Jon wants to go to see the cycling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12