Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vinylmation

Post Thanks / Like
    Vinylmation is the latest collecting craze to take Disney Parks by storm.

Vinylmation artists have found many creative ways to represent Disney characters and stories.

Vinylmation isnít just for collecting. You can also trade figures and create your own!

D Street stores at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts are your go-to resource for all things Vinylmation.

What do you think of this latest craze? Do you own any vinylmation figures?

[YOUTUBE]w9zx_7HcQv0[/YOUTUBE]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    i love the toy story ones but im not even going there lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't get these. They're very freaky!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa1976, post: 235944
    I just don't get these. They're very freaky!!
    I second that

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are cute. Well most of them. I do like how you can trade them now. Cause when they first came out, you were stuck with whatever you got. I did buy an entire set of the holiday ones for my work desk. I bought it off Ebay though and didn't pay anymore than I would have at the parks. At the time however,you could only buy the entire set which is actually TWO sets and I didn't need that many :tongue: and you couldn't trade.

Strange thing is that my brother in law fell in love with them when he went in May. I may get him some for Christmas

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    When we went to DLRP last month we saw these vinylmation collectibles and couldn't resist and brought 2 (one of the bigger ones and one of the smaller ones).
    Does anyone know when they first came out? I would like to start to collect these but havent got a clue where to start!
    Are they quite easily found in WDW?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Im ashamed to say ive been sucked in i love them, would like some toy story and muppet ones

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 251795
    Im ashamed to say ive been sucked in i love them, would like some toy story and muppet ones
    We've been sucked in as well, been looking on eBay tonight and could have quite easily spent a fortune. I've got a nightmare beforee Christmas so may finish that collection off but love the muppet ones.

I like the sound of the pin trading so might start off my collection with the vinylmation ones

I can see this get very expensive :twomorecents:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 251778
    Does anyone know when they first came out? IAre they quite easily found in WDW?
    I think it was around September/October last year that the craze began....not sure when they first came out.
    They are found very easily in all of the Disney stores but especially Downtown Disney.

Post Thanks / Like
    They had them at WDW in August 2009, I think they were very new then. We bought a couple, think I can see lots of $ going on them this year! I am going to get one of the large plain white ones and have the characters autograph it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast