Thread: Pampered while on holiday

Post Thanks / Like
    I've noticed quite a few nail/sunbed/hair salons etc while we've been to Florida in the past and I know WDW have their own beauty salons etc.....but do YOU get pampered at all like this while on holiday.

I'm afraid once I'm on holiday I don't even think of manicures or hairstyles etc.
    I have considered a massage though - but then saw the prices and changed my mind Besides, that's what husbands are for

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope! Pampering isnt something thats for me anyway, and for me theres far too much to do that i love so i dont want to stop long enough for a massage!

Post Thanks / Like
    I only think of hairstyles cause I would like to look at the photos from my vacation and not be horrified!
    I have gotten massages before and it is quite nice! I usually don't get massages at home so it's a vacation treat!

I'd never pay to get my nails done-even a pedi. I can bring some lotion and soak in the room tub for the same effect!!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    The only time I indulge in something like this on holiday is when on a cruise. The spas are usually quite lovely places.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Jai treats me to a Spa day each year - I go to the Elutheria Spa at Bahama Bay - lovely

Sandra
    Sandra