Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help!!! work related

Post Thanks / Like
    im stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment and i need to make a decision
    i really dont like my job and feel very dumped on at times everything is just expected and no thanks or reward well i applied for another job and have got it my current job i am a senior sales and keyholder but the new job is in a cash office. the salery is 18p per hour less and i wont have parking either on the plus side i wont work weekends and wont be on my feet so much but i really cant decide what to do :( HELP!

i havent put it on my facebook as some of my co-workers are on there :(

Post Thanks / Like
    i would take the new job you really are unhappy at you current job and atleast you wont have to work weekends no more.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Coming from someone else who hates their job....I'd take the new job offer in a flash. As you say, the coppers per hour that you would be worse off, you will save in parking. Plus, it's a big plus not having to work weekends Ann.

What is it that's stopping you from going for it straight away? Is it a step down from your current job that you're worried about?

Post Thanks / Like
    Id definately go for the new job if you dislike the one you have. 18p an hour less is a small price to pay if it means you'll be happy

Post Thanks / Like
    i will be going from working 3 days to working 5 which will mean less flexibale for going away. it is a step down also but i do hate my job but also not good with change either really :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I'll play devils advocate, sometimes the grass is greener, you may find you hate this job also. If it were me I'd wait for something with some promise.

Post Thanks / Like
    ive been dumped on at work and my boss thinks its funny to put me on the weekend david doesnt have his son as she thinks its stupid that i want to spend time with my hubby the work itself can be very hard and the girls also feel put on by the manager but i think i have made my mind up to go for the new one the worst that can happen is i hate it and then i am in the same boat and will look for something else where as if i dont take it i will be thinking what if i had taken it................... thanks for all the replys :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know but judging by your posts, I'd stick with your current job You're sort of having doubts already about switching. I'd rather be doing 3 days a week in a job I don't like than 5 days a week in a job I may or may not like either
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    gonna sleep on it before i make the final choice :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Go with your heart
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast