Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help!!! work related

Post Thanks / Like
    ok guys i have just come home from handing in my notice i had a sleepless night and after everything i found i was excited about the new challenge so i have been and excepted the job and handed in my notice. my boss was really good about it as she knew how unhappy i have been infact she isnt happy either and has been looking for something else aswell :)
    phew choice made :) thanks :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with the new job Ann - when will you start?

Post Thanks / Like
    induction day on 12th november start on 22nd november im excited now that i have made the decision i have to wear black blouse and trousers which arent provided so just been and got a few blouses and trousers :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck in the new job Ann!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Ann!!! It's great to be able to move away from a position you don't like. I hope this new position works out well, but as you say, you can keep looking if not!

It's too bad your boss wasn't able to do something to rectify the circumstances at the other place. Seems like she'd be able to talk with someone and address the concerns that both you and she have/had.

Take care now!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks i feel so positive now about taking the job, i rang my old boss to ask for a reference and she cant believe that im not being persuaded to stay as i have been with them for 4 years and have got a brilliant record even down to an outside company writing to our head office and commenting on my knowlege of the job they came to see how a shop works in order to set up an overhaul of the companies paperwork i also got a mention in the company newsletter but hey ho thats life and i have a new job to look forward too :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12