Thread: Wild Africa Trek

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just booked reservations for my sister and I on the WILD AFRICA TREK at Animal Kingdom. This is a new expert-led adventure being offered starting in January 2011. It's a 3-hour bushwalk through the Pangani Forest vegetation with rope bridge walks and "cliff-hanging", followed by wildlife viewing at a private safari camp with hors d'oeuvres. Guide-taken photos throughout the tour are included in the package. We are doing this to celebrate my sister's birthday in January.
    Imogene

Post Thanks / Like
    oooooooooo how good does THAT sound!!!!!I cant wait to hear all about that one
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have gone on this like a shot but it starts the day we arrive back home in the UK

Will look forward to hearing all about it from you

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fiwmd, post: 236030
    I've just booked reservations for my sister and I on the WILD AFRICA TREK at Animal Kingdom. This is a new expert-led adventure being offered starting in January 2011. It's a 3-hour bushwalk through the Pangani Forest vegetation with rope bridge walks and "cliff-hanging", followed by wildlife viewing at a private safari camp with hors d'oeuvres. Guide-taken photos throughout the tour are included in the package. We are doing this to celebrate my sister's birthday in January.
    What does it cost

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    We have some info on it right HERE

fiwmd, did you get the introductory price of $129?

Post Thanks / Like
    The pricing is supposed to vary with the season. The price per person from Jan 16th to Feb 26th is $129 (age 10+). That does not include the regular park admission. I've heard it will go up to $189/person later in February. I am lucky that my sister and niece work for WDW and they can get me in the park on their passes. The groups for the "tour" are limited to 12 people, but the embark on the adventure several times a day. There are more details on the WDW website under "tours and experiences".
    Imogene

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I did. Also, since my sister is a cast member at WDW, she can get me in the Park with her pass.
    Imogene