Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whats better ipad or laptop?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use jons desktop for photos which is a good one that webought last winter, I forget the spec now, i probably put a post on here! I can't stand windows 7 on it and don't even talk to me about exploder! Yeah horses for courses I guess, should I get a ford focus or an Audi a4? Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 237830
    I use jons desktop for photos which is a good one that webought last winter, I forget the spec now, i probably put a post on here! I can't stand windows 7 on it and don't even talk to me about exploder! Yeah horses for courses I guess, should I get a ford focus or an Audi a4? Lol
    audi every day of the week lol
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 237832
    audi every day of the week lol
    My point exactly

Post Thanks / Like
    neither... bugatti!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 237840
    My point exactly
    i was talking about cars not pc's
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 237840
    My point exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 237851
    i was talking about cars not pc's
    Nope. Ya walked right into that one mate! No backing out now.

Admit it... she got you!

Tom (... hmmm... score: Brit 1, Nut 0!)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 237813
    thats coz they are only made by apple...if others made them you would have the same problem...id have to pay 3 times what i paid for mine for the equivalent for a mac...dont think so somehow. mine is nowhere near the top spec now...but win 7 is as close as youd get to the apple OS now and mine works great. really fast
    The fact they are all made by apple is the reason why I like them The lower spec macs run so much better than the same spec computer. The OS is so light and works so well. In my own experience I've never had a windows computer that I've liked as much as my macs I suppose it's a case of you being really lucky with getting good laptops/windows and I've just been a bit unlucky. I've always bought good brands and have always felt it's the operating system that holds them back
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 237887
    The fact they are all made by apple is the reason why I like them The lower spec macs run so much better than the same spec computer. The OS is so light and works so well. In my own experience I've never had a windows computer that I've liked as much as my macs I suppose it's a case of you being really lucky with getting good laptops/windows and I've just been a bit unlucky. I've always bought good brands and have always felt it's the operating system that holds them back
    ive never skimped on buying poor brands, ivre always spent just over 500 on a laptop for the kids, nigh on 650 for mine as you know i love tosh' ive built 1000' to customer spec images and they just never went wrong. also compaq before they went to HP, IBM, they were as good tho. yes i admit vista was poor compared to win 7 its a no brainer. even our boss sir keith said win 7 was the closest MS have got to macosx i like it its real fast and works great

went itno the apple store tonight at my local mall and looked at the imac, was really impressed with the screens, so clear and sharp....couldnt get ner an ipad tho to have a look at them
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    A few weeks back my friend from uni had a major problem with his macbook (through his own fault) it was 3 years old so well out of warranty. He took it to the genius bar to be repaired and because the part they where ordering took longer than the estimate they'd originally given him (they've had it for 20 days,) when he went to collect it they told him they'd cover the price and that the repair was completely free of charge!

It was 540 worth of damage, too!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast